Papinelle sleepwear was founded in Sydney’s Paddington in 2003 by fashion designer Renae James. Flourishing since inception, the brand offers women of all ages delicate, ornate and feminine sleep and loungewear. Derived from the French words for Butterfly and Lady Beetle, the name Papinelle perfectly epitomises the brand’s soft and pretty feel. Papinelle understand the importance of looking good and sleeping well which is why they utilise natural fibres that are breathable through the night and light on the skin.
Our model is wearing a size small nightie. She is 179.1cm (5’10.5”) tall with a 83.8cm (33”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 127cm (size small)
– Relaxed fit; A-line silhouette; maxi-length
– Pure lightweight cotton; non-stretch; unlined; slight sheerness
– True white; green, pink, orange, blue, yellow and blue floral print
– V-neckline; white embroidered lace trim
– Adjustable spaghetti straps; white satin
– Straight hemline
– Elasticised ruching to neckline reverse
– Slip-on design
– Designed in Australia
Warm gentle machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron.